- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 320. Small Procurements.
previous: Section 315
. Determinations; False Statements; Criminal Penalty.
next: Section 322
. Use of Local Forest Products.
AS 36.30.320. Small Procurements.
- (a) A procurement for supplies, services, or professional services that does not exceed an aggregate dollar amount of
$50,000, construction that does not exceed an aggregate dollar amount of $100,000, or lease of space that does not
exceed 3,000 square feet may be made in accordance with regulations adopted by the commissioner for small procurements.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 48 ch 137 SLA 1996].
- (c) Small procurements need not be made through competitive sealed bidding or competitive sealed proposals but shall be
made with competition that is practicable under the circumstances.
- (d) Procurement requirements may not be artificially divided or fragmented so as to constitute a purchase under this
section or to circumvent the source selection procedures required by AS 36.30.100
- (e) The procurement officer shall give adequate public notice of intent to make a procurement under this section in
accordance with regulations adopted by the commissioner.
Article 05. PREFERENCES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.