- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 308. Innovative Procurements.
previous: Section 305
. Limited Competition Procurements.
next: Section 310
. Emergency Procurements.
AS 36.30.308. Innovative Procurements.
- (a) A contract may be awarded for supplies, services, professional services, or construction using an innovative
procurement process, with or without competitive sealed bidding or competitive sealed proposals, in accordance with
regulations adopted by the commissioner. A contract may be awarded under this section only when the chief procurement
officer, or, for construction contracts or procurements of the state equipment fleet, the commissioner of
transportation and public facilities, determines in writing that it is advantageous to the state to use an innovative
competitive procurement process in the procurement of new or unique requirements of the state, new technologies, or to
achieve best value.
- (b) The procurement officer shall submit a procurement plan to the Department of Law for review and approval as to form
before issuing the notice required by (c) of this section.
- (c) A procurement under this section is subject to the requirements of AS 36.30.130
- (d) Nothing in this section precludes the adoption of regulations providing for the use of bonuses instead of preferences
in a procurement of construction.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.