- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 430. Issuance of Registration.
previous: Section 420
. Registration Required.
next: Section 440
AS 32.11.430. Issuance of Registration.
- (a) If the department finds that an application for registration conforms to law and all requisite fees have been paid,
the department shall
- (1) endorse on the application the word "Filed," and the month, day, and year of the filing;
- (2) file in the department the original of the application; and
- (3) issue a certificate of registration to transact business in this state.
- (b) The certificate of registration, together with an exact copy of the application, shall be returned to the person who
filed the application or the person's representative.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.