Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 40. Labor Organizations
- Section 215. Monetary Terms Subject to Legislative Funding.
previous: Section 212
. Agreement With the Board of Regents.
next: Section 220
. Labor or Employee Organization Dues and Employee Benefits, Deduction and Authorization.
AS 23.40.215. Monetary Terms Subject to Legislative Funding.
- (a) The monetary terms of any agreement entered into under AS 23.40.070 - 23.40.260 are subject to funding through legislative
- (b) The Department of Administration shall submit the monetary terms of an agreement to the legislature within 10
legislative days after the agreement of the parties, if the legislature is in session, or within 10 legislative days
after the convening of the next regular session. The complete monetary and nonmonetary terms of a tentative agreement
shall be submitted to the legislature no later than the 60th day of the legislative session to receive legislative
consideration during that calendar year. However, if the department has submitted a tentative agreement in a timely
manner and the parties to the agreement decide to renegotiate the terms, the renegotiated agreement shall be considered
to have been submitted in a timely manner. In this subsection, "tentative agreement" means an agreement that has been
reached by the negotiators for the employer and the bargaining unit but that may not yet have been ratified by the
members of the bargaining unit.
- (c) Notwithstanding (b) of this section, the monetary terms of an agreement entered into between a school district or
regional educational attendance area and its employees are not required to be submitted to the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.