Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 33. Nonprobate Transfers
- Section 203. Types of Account; Existing Accounts.
previous: Section 202
. Limitation On Scope.
next: Section 204
AS 13.33.203. Types of Account; Existing Accounts.
- (a) An account may be for a single party or multiple parties. A multiple-party account may be with or without a right of
survivorship between the parties. Subject to AS 13.33.212
(c), either a single-party account or a multiple-party account may have a POD designation, an agency designation, or
- (b) An account established before, on, or after January 1, 1997, whether in the form prescribed in AS 13.33.204
or in another form, is either a single-party account or a multiple-party account, with or without right of
survivorship, and with or without a POD designation or an agency designation, within the meaning of AS 13.33.201
- 13.33.227 and is governed by AS 13.33.201
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.