Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 62. Criminal Justice Information and Records Checks
- Section 140. Reporting of Information Regarding Wanted Persons and Stolen Property.
previous: Section 130
. Reporting of Uniform Crime Information.
next: Section 150
. Completeness, Accuracy, and Security of Criminal Justice Information.
AS 12.62.140. Reporting of Information Regarding Wanted Persons and Stolen Property.
- (a) A criminal justice agency shall report to the department, at the time, in the manner, and in the form specified by the
department, data regarding
- (1) a person the agency is trying to locate, whether that person is wanted in connection with the commission of a crime,
and the discovery, if any, of that person;
- (2) the theft, and recovery if any, of an identifiable motor vehicle; and
- (3) the theft, and recovery if any, of identifiable property.
- (b) A criminal justice agency, annually and at other times if requested by the department, shall confirm whether
information already reported under (a) of this section continues to be valid, and shall cooperate with the department
in periodic audits to validate the information reported.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.