Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 55. Sentencing and Probation
- Section 110. Notice and Grounds For Revocation of Suspension.
previous: Section 105
. Probation Fee. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 26 SLA 1989].
next: Section 115
. Fixing Eligibility For Discretionary Parole at Sentencing.
AS 12.55.110. Notice and Grounds For Revocation of Suspension.
- (a) When sentence has been suspended, it may not be revoked except for good cause shown. In all proceedings for the
revocation of a suspended sentence, the defendant is entitled to reasonable notice and the right to be represented by
- (b) Good cause justifying the revocation of a suspended sentence is established if the defendant has violated an order of
the court to participate in or comply with the treatment plan of a rehabilitation program under AS 12.55.015
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.