Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 71. Controlled Substances
- Section 200. Listed Chemicals.
previous: Section 195
. Exempted Drugs.
next: Section 210
. Purchase or Receipt of Restricted Amounts of Certain Listed Chemicals.
AS 11.71.200. Listed Chemicals.
Listed chemicals are chemicals that are used in manufacturing a controlled substance in violation of this chapter.
Listed chemicals include
- (1) anthranilic acid, its esters, and its salts;
- (2) benzaldehyde;
- (3) benzyl cyanide;
- (4) ephedrine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
- (5) ergonovine and its salts;
- (6) ergotamine and its salts;
- (7) N-acetylanthranilic acid, its esters, and its salts;
- (8) nitroethane;
- (9) norpseudoephedrine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
- (10) phenylacetic acid, its esters, and its salts;
- (11) phenylpropanolamine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
- (12) piperidine and its salts;
- (13) pseudoephedrine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
- (14) 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone;
- (15) any salt, optical isomer, or salt of an optical isomer of the following chemicals:
- (A) ethylamine;
- (B) hydriodic acid;
- (C) isosafrole;
- (D) methylamine;
- (E) N-methylephedrine;
- (F) N-methylpseudoephedrine;
- (G) piperonal;
- (H) propionic anhydride;
- (I) safrole;
- (16) acetic anhydride;
- (17) acetone;
- (18) anhydrous ammonia;
- (19) benzyl chloride;
- (20) ethyl ether;
- (21) hydriotic acid;
- (22) hydrochloric gas;
- (23) hydrophosphoric acid;
- (24) iodine and crystal iodine;
- (25) lithium metal;
- (26) potassium permanganate;
- (27) red phosphorous;
- (28) toluene;
- (29) 2-butanone (or methyl ethyl ketone).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.