Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 46. Offenses Against Property
- Section 462. Unlawful Possession of Official Traffic Control Device.
previous: Section 460
. Disregard of a Highway Obstruction.
next: Section 475
. Criminal Mischief in the First Degree.
AS 11.46.462. Unlawful Possession of Official Traffic Control Device.
- (a) A person commits the crime of unlawful possession of an official traffic control device if, without the right to do so
or a reasonable ground to believe the person has the right, the person possesses an official traffic control device.
- (b) Unlawful possession of an official traffic control device is a violation and is punishable by a fine of
- (1) not less than $100 for the first offense; or
- (2) not less than $300 for each subsequent offense.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.