Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 820. Filing of Documents By Department.
previous: Section 810
. Submission of Documents to Department.
next: Section 830
. Disapproval of Writing By Department; Appeal.
AS 10.50.820. Filing of Documents By Department.
- (a) If the department determines that a document filed under this chapter conforms to the filing requirements of this
chapter, the department shall
- (1) mark on the original signed document and on the exact copy the word "filed" and the date and time of the document's
acceptance for filing;
- (2) retain the original signed document in the department's files; and
- (3) return the exact copy to the person who filed the document or to the person's representative.
- (b) The department may not file a document if the requirements of this section are not met.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.