Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 765. Filing Interim Notice of Change of Managers or Managing Members.
previous: Section 760
. Filing of Biennial Report.
next: Section 800
. Company Certificates.
AS 10.50.765. Filing Interim Notice of Change of Managers or Managing Members.
- (a) In the event of a change of the manager of a limited liability company or of a foreign limited liability company
registered under this chapter, or of a member of the company, if the members manage the company, during the first year
of the biennial reporting period, the company shall file a notice of change amending the biennial report of the company
before the following January 2.
- (b) The notice shall be filed with the department and shall state the name and current mailing address of the manager or
member not included in the company's last filed biennial report, and the name of the person replaced and the office
Article 16. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.