Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 660. Contents of Application For Cancellation.
previous: Section 655
. Authority to Cancel Registration.
next: Section 665
. Form, Manner, and Execution of Application For Cancellation.
AS 10.50.660. Contents of Application For Cancellation.
An application for cancellation filed by a foreign limited liability company must state
- (1) the name of the company and the state or other jurisdiction where the company was organized;
- (2) that the company is not conducting affairs in this state;
- (3) that the company cancels its registration in this state;
- (4) that the company revokes the authority of its registered agent for service of process in this state and consents that
service of process may subsequently be made on the company by service on the commissioner for a cause of action arising
in this state during the time the company was registered in this state; and
- (5) an address for mailing a copy of a process to the company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.