Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 630. Contents of Amendment of Registration.
previous: Section 625
. Amendment of Registration.
next: Section 635
. Registered Office and Registered Agent of Foreign Company.
AS 10.50.630. Contents of Amendment of Registration.
- (a) The amendment of registration filed by a foreign limited liability company must state the
- (1) name of the company;
- (2) date the original application for registration was filed; and
- (3) amendment.
- (b) The application for registration may be amended in any way if the application for registration as amended contains
only provisions that this chapter allows to be contained in an application for registration at the time of amendment.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.