Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 615. Contents of Registration Application.
previous: Section 610
. Execution of Registration Application.
next: Section 620
AS 10.50.615. Contents of Registration Application.
- (a) An application for the registration of a foreign limited liability company must state
- (1) the name of the foreign limited liability company and, if different, the name the company proposes to use in this
- (2) the state or other jurisdiction where the company was organized, and date of its organization;
- (3) the name and address of the company's registered agent;
- (4) that the department is appointed the agent of the company for service of process if the foreign limited liability
company fails to appoint or maintain a registered agent under AS 10.50.635
- (5) the address of the office required by the state or other jurisdiction of the company's organization to be maintained
in that state or other jurisdiction, or, if the state or other jurisdiction does not require an office to be maintained
in that state or other jurisdiction, the principal office of the company;
- (6) the purpose the company proposes to pursue in the conduct of its affairs in this state and the codes from the
identification code established under AS 10.06.870
that most closely describe the activities in which the company will engage in this state;
- (7) the names and addresses of the managers of the company, or, if the company is not managed by a manager, the names and
addresses of the members of the company;
- (8) the name and address of each person owning at least a five percent interest in the company and the percentage of
interest owned by that person in the company; and
- (9) that the company is a foreign limited liability company.
- (b) In addition to the information required by (a) of this section, an application must include proof from the
jurisdiction where the company was organized that indicates that the company was organized in that jurisdiction.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.