Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 545. General Effects of Merger or Consolidation.
previous: Section 540
. Use of Merger or Consolidation Agreement to Amend or Adopt Operating Agreement.
next: Section 550
. Effect of Merger or Consolidation On Property of Companies.
AS 10.50.545. General Effects of Merger or Consolidation.
- (a) When a merger or consolidation becomes effective, the limited liability companies that are parties to a merger or
consolidation agreement become a single limited liability company that, in the case of a merger, is the limited
liability company named in the plan of merger as the surviving limited liability company, and, in the case of a
consolidation, is the limited liability company named in the plan of consolidation as the resulting limited liability
- (b) When a merger or consolidation becomes effective, a limited liability company that is a party to the merger or
consolidation agreement and that is not the surviving or resulting limited liability company ceases to exist.
- (c) The surviving limited liability company of a merger or the limited liability company resulting from a consolidation
possesses all the rights, privileges, immunities, and powers of each limited liability company that is a party to the
merger or consolidation agreement and is subject to all the restrictions, disabilities, and duties of each limited
liability company that is a party to the merger or consolidation to the extent the rights, privileges, immunities,
powers, franchises, restrictions, disabilities, and duties apply to the type of limited liability company that is the
surviving limited liability company or the resulting limited liability company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.