Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 510. Approval of Merger or Consolidation.
previous: Section 505
. Conversion of Rights and Interests.
next: Section 515
. Filing of Articles of Merger or Consolidation.
AS 10.50.510. Approval of Merger or Consolidation.
- (a) Unless otherwise provided in an operating agreement of the company, a limited liability company may not approve a
proposed merger or consolidation unless the merger or consolidation is approved by all of the members of the company.
- (b) A foreign limited liability company that is a party to a proposed merger or consolidation may not approve the merger
or consolidation unless the merger or consolidation is approved in the manner and by the vote required by the law
applicable to the foreign limited liability company.
- (c) A party to a merger or consolidation under this chapter may abandon the merger or consolidation as provided in the
merger or consolidation agreement.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.