Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 355. Transfer of Property.
previous: Section 350
. Ownership of Company Property.
next: Section 360
. Recovery of Property.
AS 10.50.355. Transfer of Property.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, a limited liability company may transfer the property of the company if the
company uses an instrument of transfer signed by a member of the company in the name of the company.
- (b) If the company is managed by a manager,
- (1) title to limited liability company property may be transferred by an instrument of transfer signed by a manager of the
company in the name of the company; and
- (2) a member, solely by reason of being a member, does not have the authority to transfer the property of the company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.