Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 205. Removal of Member.
previous: Section 195
. Remedies For Wrongful Withdrawal. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 78 SLA 1997].
next: Section 210
. Effect of Death or Incompetency On Membership.
AS 10.50.205. Removal of Member.
- (a) A person's membership in a limited liability company may not be terminated by removal except as provided by (b) or (c)
of this section.
- (b) Except as provided in (c) of this section, a person's membership in a limited liability company terminates if the
person assigns all of the person's interest in the company and if a majority of the members who have not assigned their
interests in the company authorize the removal of the person as a member.
- (c) If an operating agreement of the company provides for the removal of a member with or without cause, a person's
membership in a limited liability company terminates if the person is removed as a member in the manner and under the
circumstances provided in the agreement.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.