Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 100. Amendment of Articles.
previous: Section 95
. Operating Agreement.
next: Section 105
. Restatement of Articles.
AS 10.50.100. Amendment of Articles.
- (a) A limited liability company may amend its articles of organization in any respect if the articles as amended contain
only the provisions that are required or permitted by this chapter to be included in the original articles of
organization at the time of the amendment.
- (b) A limited liability company may amend its articles of organization by filing articles of amendment with the
department. The articles of amendment must state the
- (1) name of the company;
- (2) date the articles of organization were filed; and
- (3) amendment adopted by the company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.