Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 60. Change of Registered Office or Agent By Company.
previous: Section 55
. Registered Office and Registered Agent.
next: Section 63
. Registered Agent's Change of Office Location or Resignation.
AS 10.50.060. Change of Registered Office or Agent By Company.
- (a) A limited liability company may change its registered office, agent, or both, by filing with the department a signed
statement that includes
- (1) the name of the company;
- (2) the address of its registered office;
- (3) the address of its new registered office if the registered office is to be changed;
- (4) the name of its registered agent;
- (5) the name of its new registered agent if the registered agent is to be changed; and
- (6) a statement that the change is authorized by the company's manager, or, if the company is not managed by a manager, by
- (b) If the department finds that the statement complies with this chapter, the department shall file it in the
department's office. The change becomes effective when the statement is filed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.