Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 105. Content of Notice to Quit.
previous: Section 100
. Notice to Quit.
next: Section 110
. Time When Action to Recover Possession May Be Brought.
AS 09.45.105. Content of Notice to Quit.
Notice to quit served upon the tenant or person in possession must
- (1) state
- (A) the nature of the breach or violation of the lease or rental agreement or other reason for termination of the tenancy
of the tenant or person in possession;
- (B) in circumstances in which the breach or violation described in (A) of this paragraph may be corrected by the tenant or
person in possession to avoid the termination of the tenancy, the nature of the remedial action to be taken, and the
date and time by which the corrective actions must be completed in order to avoid termination of the tenancy;
- (C) the date and time when the tenancy of the tenant or person in possession under the lease or rental agreement will
- (2) direct the tenant or person in possession to quit the premises not later than the date and time of the termination of
the tenancy; and
- (3) give notice to the tenant or person in possession that, if the tenancy terminates and the tenant or person in
possession continues to occupy the premises, the landlord may commence a civil action to remove the tenant or person
and recover possession.
All content © 2024 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.