Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 18. Construction Contractors and Home Inspectors
- Section 21. Application For Registration.
previous: Section 20
. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 100 SLA 1968].
next: Section 22
. Home Inspectors; Associate Home Inspectors.
AS 08.18.021. Application For Registration.
- (a) An applicant for registration as a contractor or home inspector shall submit an application under oath upon a form to
be prescribed by the commissioner and that must include the following information pertaining to the applicant:
- (1) the applicant's social security number;
- (2) if applying to be a registered contractor, the type of contracting activity, whether a general or a specialty
contractor and, if the latter, the type of specialty;
- (3) if applying to be a registered home inspector, whether the applicant is applying to inspect new homes or existing
homes, or both;
- (4) if applying to be a registered contractor, the name and address of each partner if the applicant is a firm or
partnership, or the name and address of the owner if the applicant is an individual proprietorship, or the name and
address of the corporate officers and statutory agent, if any, if the applicant is a corporation; and
- (5) if applying to be a registered home inspector, the name and address of the applicant.
- (b) The information contained in the application shall be a matter of public record and open to public inspection.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.