- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 40. Purchase of Services
- Section 31. Required Accounting Procedures.
previous: Section 30
. Required Accounting Procedures. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 119 SLA 1984].
next: Section 40
. Determination of Full Cost of Services. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 119 SLA 1984].
AS 47.40.031. Required Accounting Procedures.
Facilities that solicit or receive grants from the department for the cost of services provided under AS 47.40.011
- 47.40.091 shall
- (1) meet accepted standards of fiscal accountability for public money and shall, upon request, submit to the department
and to the division of legislative audit a complete financial statement prepared by an independent certified public
- (2) keep records of the expenditures for the services provided, using cost-accounting procedures in accordance with
- (3) upon request, furnish the department and the division of legislative audit all fiscal information, books, records, and
accounts pertaining to services paid for under AS 47.40.011
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.