- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 40. Purchase of Services
- Section 11. Purchase of Services.
previous: Section 10
. Purchase of Services. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 119 SLA 1984].
next: Section 20
. Licensing and Supervision. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 119 SLA 1984].
AS 47.40.011. Purchase of Services.
- (a) When the department purchases residential services for minors for whom the state has assumed responsibility under AS
47.10 or AS 47.12, the department shall
- (1) purchase the services only under grants to local governmental units or nonprofit corporations;
- (2) award grants for a specified number of beds as provided in AS 47.40.041.
- (b) The department shall adopt regulations necessary to carry out the provisions of AS 47.40.011
- 47.40.091, including regulations establishing the
procedures to be followed in awarding grants, the types of services for which payment may be made, costs that may be
paid with grant money, and the method of payment.
- (c) Services of jails and other penal institutions may not be included in services purchased by the state under AS 47.40.011
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.