(a) An assisted living home resident or the resident’s representative, and the home administrator or the administrator’s designee, shall evaluate the resident’s assisted living plan, determine whether the plan is meeting the resident’s reasonable wants and needs, and revise the plan if necessary. At the request of the resident or the resident’s representative, the resident’s service coordinator, if any, and family members may participate in the evaluation. If the assisted living home provides or arranges for the provision of health-related services to a resident, the resident’s evaluation shall be done at three-month intervals. If the assisted living home does not provide or arrange to provide health-related services to a resident, the resident’s evaluation shall be done at least at one-year intervals.
(b) The administrator or the administrator’s designee shall
(1) document the results of the evaluation in the resident’s record;
(2) sign and date any revisions to the resident’s assisted living plan;
(3) place a copy of the revisions in the resident’s file; and
(4) provide the resident and the resident’s representative, if any, with a copy of the revisions.
Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 47.33.005. Purpose.
- Sec. 47.33.010. Applicability.
- Sec. 47.33.020. Health-related services allowed in assisted living homes.
- Sec. 47.33.030. Advance payments.
- Sec. 47.33.040. Residents’ money.
- Sec. 47.33.050. Temporary absence.
- Sec. 47.33.060. House rules.
- Sec. 47.33.070. Resident files.
- Sec. 47.33.080. Closure or relocation; change of mailing address.
- Sec. 47.33.090. Rate increase.
- Sec. 47.33.100. Criminal background check for employees. [Repealed, § 49 ch 57 SLA 2005.] Repealed
- Sec. 47.33.200. Commencement of residency.
- Sec. 47.33.210. Residential services contracts.
- Sec. 47.33.220. Assisted living plan required.
- Sec. 47.33.230. Assisted living plan contents; distribution.
- Sec. 47.33.300. Residents’ rights.
- Sec. 47.33.310. Notice of rights.
- Sec. 47.33.320. Access to assisted living home.
- Sec. 47.33.330. Prohibitions.
- Sec. 47.33.340. Resident grievance procedure.
- Sec. 47.33.350. Retaliation against home resident.
- Sec. 47.33.360. Involuntary termination of contract.
- Secs. 47.33.400 , 47.33.410. License required; Licensing agency. [Repealed, § 49 ch 57 SLA 2005.] Repealed
- Sec. 47.33.420. Standard forms.
- Sec. 47.33.430. Authority of state agencies to impose additional requirements. [Repealed, § 49 ch 57 SLA 2005.] Repealed
- Secs. 47.33.500 — 47.33.570. Complaint; Immunity; Investigation; Notice of violation; Report of compliance; Administrative sanctions; Administrative procedures; Criminal penalty. [Repealed, § 49 ch 57 SLA 2005.] Repealed
- Secs. 47.33.910 , 47.33.920. Fees; Regulations. [Repealed, § 49 ch 57 SLA 2005.] Repealed
- Sec. 47.33.990. Definitions.