- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 7. Medical Assistance For Needy Persons
- Section 73. Uniform Accounting, Budgeting, and Reporting.
previous: Section 72
. Report By the Department. [Repealed, Sec. 35 Ch 126 SLA 1994].
next: Section 74
. Audits and Inspections.
AS 47.07.073. Uniform Accounting, Budgeting, and Reporting.
- (a) The department by regulation shall require a uniform system of accounting, budgeting, and reporting for health
facilities receiving payments under this chapter. The regulations must provide for reporting revenues, expenses,
assets, liabilities, units of service, and other items considered necessary by the department to implement this
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 28 SLA 2003].
- (c) The department may waive or modify a requirement for accounting, budgeting, or reporting for a health facility if
waiver or modification is consistent with the policies of this chapter.
- (d) Notwithstanding other provisions of this section, the department may, by regulation, modify the system of accounting,
budgeting, and reporting required under this section for a health facility having fewer than 25 acute care beds in
order to reduce the operating costs of that facility.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.