- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 76. Fisheries Taxes and Assessments
- Section 28. Liability For Tax On Salmon Shipped From State.
previous: Section 25
. Collection of Tax and Disposition of Proceeds.
next: Section 30
. Accounting of Financing Received as a Result of the Salmon Enhancement Tax. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 6 SLA 1998].
AS 43.76.028. Liability For Tax On Salmon Shipped From State.
- (a) The owner of salmon removed from the state is liable for payment of a salmon enhancement tax imposed under AS 43.76.001
- 43.76.013 if, at the time the salmon are removed
from the state, the tax payable on the salmon has not been collected by a buyer.
- (b) If the owner of salmon is liable for payment of the salmon enhancement tax under (a) of this section, the owner shall
comply with the requirement of AS 43.76.025
(b) to report the owner's liability for payment of the tax.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.