Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 50. Vital Statistics Act
- Section 130. Subregistrars.
previous: Section 120
. Compensation of Local Registrars.
next: Section 140
. Payment of Fees to Local Registrars and Others.
AS 18.50.130. Subregistrars.
- (a) In registration districts containing scattered villages, the local registrar may, with the approval of the state
registrar, designate one person in each village as subregistrar for a designated area.
- (b) The subregistrar is responsible for preparing, signing, and filing with the local registrar, in accordance with
instructions of the bureau, a certificate for each birth, death, and fetal death occurring in the area designated and
not attended by a physician or nurse.
- (c) For each certificate filed in accordance with instructions of the bureau the subregistrar is entitled to a fee of $1.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.