Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 92. Fisheries Rehabilitation, Enhancement, and Development.
previous: Section 90
. Organization of the Department.
next: Section 94
. Duties of Section of Subsistence Hunting and Fishing.
AS 16.05.092. Fisheries Rehabilitation, Enhancement, and Development.
The department shall
- (1) develop and continually maintain a comprehensive, coordinated state plan for the orderly present and long-range
rehabilitation, enhancement, and development of all aspects of the state's fisheries for the perpetual use, benefit,
and enjoyment of all citizens and revise and update this plan annually;
- (2) encourage the investment by private enterprise in the technological development and economic utilization of the
- (3) through rehabilitation, enhancement, and development programs do all things necessary to ensure perpetual and
increasing production and use of the food resources of state waters and continental shelf areas;
- (4) prepare a comprehensive annual report, containing detailed information regarding its accomplishments under this
section and proposals of plans and activities for the next fiscal year, and notify the legislature not later than 20
days after the convening of each regular session that the report is available.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.