Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 44. Interstate Education Compacts
- Section 40. Repayment Condition For Program Participants.
previous: Section 35
next: Section 50
. Entry Into Compact.
AS 14.44.040. Repayment Condition For Program Participants.
- (a) As a condition of eligibility for receiving financial support from the state under the Professional Student Exchange
Program of the Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education, a program participant shall agree to repay to the
state the support provided by the state on behalf of that person, plus interest.
- (b) A repayment under this section shall be paid into the education loan fund created under AS 14.42.210
- (c) If a program participant defaults on the repayment obligation, the provisions of AS 14.43.145
- 14.43.155 apply to collect on the obligation as if
it were a defaulted loan under AS 14.43.
Article 02. COMPACT FOR EDUCATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.