Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 16. Special Schools
- Section 30. Admission to School.
previous: Section 20
. Operation of State Boarding Schools.
next: Section 40
. Status of State Boarding School.
AS 14.16.030. Admission to School.
- (a) A state boarding school may admit students who are qualified in accordance with applicable admission standards.
Preference for enrollment must be given to students currently enrolled at a boarding school and to students whose
educational, emotional, or family requirements warrant attendance in a domiciliary environment.
- (b) The board shall prescribe admission standards and procedures by regulation. Admission standards may not discriminate
in favor of or against any resident based on race, sex, creed, national origin, or the location or type of residence
within the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.