Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 11. Construction, Rehabilitation, and Improvement of Schools and Education- Related Facilities
- Section 15. Approval of Grant Applications.
previous: Section 14
. Bond Reimbursement and Grant Review Committee.
next: Section 16
. Administrative and Judicial Review.
AS 14.11.015. Approval of Grant Applications.
- (a) The board shall review grant applications that have been recommended by the department under AS 14.11.013
, and may approve a grant application if the board determines that the project meets the criteria specified in AS 14.11.013
(a)(1) and 14.11.014. The department may not award a
grant unless the grant application is approved by the board.
- (b) To the extent that money is available in the appropriate fund, the department shall award grants approved under (a) of
this section in the order of the projects' priority on the date the appropriation bill funding the appropriate grant
fund is passed by the legislature, regardless of any appeal pending under AS 14.11.016
. Appeals pending under AS 14.11.016
at the time that grants are awarded may not delay the funding of grants awarded under this section.
- (c) If a project is assigned a new priority ranking under AS 14.11.016
after the date of passage by the legislature of the appropriation bill for the appropriate grant fund, the project
must be funded from the appropriate fund in accordance with the new priority ranking at the next time that grants are
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.