Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 84. Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists
- Section 100. Renewal of License.
previous: Section 90
next: Section 110
. Renewal Fee. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 49 SLA 1969].
AS 08.84.100. Renewal of License.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (b) If a license remains lapsed for more than three years, the board may require the applicant to submit proof,
satisfactory to the board, of continued competency.
- (c) A license may not be renewed unless the applicant submits proof of continued competence to practice physical therapy
or occupational therapy in a manner established by the board in regulations adopted under AS 08.84.010
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.