Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
The commission will maintain a file of interim-use permit and entry permit information. The file will contain information pertaining to, but not limited to, the following:
(1) issuance of the permit to the named applicant;
(2) annual renewal of the permit;
(3) any assessment;
(4) payment of any assessment;
(5) forfeiture of the permit;
(6) application for temporary transfer of the permit;
(7) temporary or emergency transfer of the permit to the named person;
(8) notice of intent to transfer the permit;
(9) revocation of notice of intent to transfer the permit;
(10) application for transfer of the permit;
(11) withdrawal of application for transfer of the permit;
(12) reissuance of the permit to named person.
History: Eff. 12/18/74, Register 52
Authority: AS 16.43.100 (b)
AS 16.43.110 (a)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006