Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) The commission will deny a request under 20 AAC 05.1714 for permanent transfer of an entry permit due to involuntary action if
(1) the execution does not comply with legal requirements, or is otherwise invalid;
(2) the proposed transfer would violate AS 16.43 or this chapter;
(3) the proposed transferee is prohibited by law from participating in the transaction;
(5) the proposed transferee of the entry permit, other than the commission, cannot demonstrate the present ability to actively participate in the fishery; or
(6) the commission has made a determination of need under 20 AAC 05.1721 regarding the permit holder.
(b) If the commission denies a request for permanent transfer of an entry permit under this section, the commission will so notify the proposed transferee, giving the commission's findings of fact and conclusions.
(c) If none of the conditions set out in (a) of this section exist, the commission will find that a request for transfer under 20 AAC 05.1714 is approvable.
History: Eff. 11/13/94, Register 132; am 10/7/95, Register 136; am 1/21/98, Register 145
Authority: AS 16.43.100
AS 16.43.110 (a)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006