Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
In 20 AAC 05.1400 - 20 AAC 05.1420, unless the context required otherwise,
(1) "Bering Sea hair crab fishery" means the commercial taking of hair crab in the waters of the Bering Sea District as described in 5 AAC 35.505(e) that are beyond five miles from shore;
(2) "directed Bering Sea hair crab fishery" means hair crab commercially harvested and sold under an E09Q or E91Q interim-use permit and permit issued by the commissioner of the Department of Fish and Game under 5 AAC 38.062 and 5 AAC 38.415(a) ;
(3) "entity" means a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association, organization, joint venture, trust, society, or other legal entity other than a person;
(4) "lost" means involuntarily sunk or destroyed;
(5) "overall length" means the horizontal distance between the outboard side of the foremost part of the stem and the outboard side of the aftermost part of the stern, excluding fittings and attachments;
(6) "person" has the meaning given in AS 16.43.990 ;
(7) "retired" means sold for scrap, or voluntarily sunk or destroyed by the owner.
History: Eff. 9/21/2003, Register 167
Authority: AS 16.43.100
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006