Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
In addition to the other requirements of 18 AAC 50.725 - 18 AAC 50.735, a federal agency described in 40 C.F.R. 51.853(b) - (j), as amended through December 1, 1994, shall comply with the following federal regulations, as amended through December 1, 1994, which are incorporated by reference in this chapter:
(1) 40 C.F.R. 51.850 (Prohibition);
(2) 40 C.F.R. 51.852 (Definitions);
(3) 40 C.F.R. 51.853(b) - (j) (Applicability);
(4) 40 C.F.R. 51.854 (Conformity analysis);
(5) 40 C.F.R. 51.855 (Reporting requirements);
(6) 40 C.F.R. 51.856 (Public participation);
(7) 40 C.F.R. 51.858 (Criteria for determining conformity of general federal actions); and
(8) 40 C.F.R. 51.859 (Procedures for conformity determinations of general federal actions).
History: Eff. 1/4/95, Register 133
Authority: AS 46.03.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006