Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
An airport manager who uses innovative contracting shall maintain the airport's files relating to the use of innovative contracting open for public inspection, subject to appropriate safeguards for proprietary or confidential information not subject to disclosure under applicable law. These files must contain, as applicable,
(1) a copy of any lease, permit, or concession awarded using an innovative contracting procedure;
(2) the written determination of the commissioner approving use of the innovative contracting procedure;
(3) the contracting plan as approved by the Department of Law;
(4) the record of the notice given under 17 AAC 42.400; and
(5) the record of respondents to any solicitation.
History: Eff. 1/14/2001, Register 157
Authority: AS 02.15.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006