Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
The airport manager shall set the term or term extension for a permit, concession, building lease, or government agency land lease based on the following considerations:
(1) the applicant's actual or proposed development and use of the premises;
(2) sound airport planning and anticipated needs for security, safety, maintenance, and operations of the airport;
(3) future development needs of the airport;
(4) applicable covenants and restrictions in the state's title to airport property;
(5) the applicant's actual or proposed investment in permanent improvements and site development;
(6) the needs of a government agency applicant; and
(7) the best interest of the state.
History: Eff. 1/14/2001, Register 157
Authority: AS 02.15.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006