Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) An application for renewal of a security guard agency license must be made on a form provided by the department, and must include the following information:
(1) notice of any change in the information currently submitted to the department;
(2) an affirmation that each qualified agent, corporate officer, partner, or person with more than 20 percent financial interest in the agency has, during the period of licensure, remained in compliance with the requirements of 13 AAC 60.010(a) .
(b) A renewal application must be received by the department at least 30 days before expiration of the license to assure the processing and return of the renewed license before expiration.
(c) The following items must accompany the renewal application:
(1) a copy of the agency bond or proof of insurance;
(2) a non-refundable renewal application fee of $50;
(3) a copy of the agency's valid business license issued under AS 43.70.
History: Eff. 5/29/77, Register 62; am 12/21/2002, Register 164
Authority: AS 18.65.410
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006