Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) Applications must be on a form provided by the department which will require furnishing the following information:
(1) agency name;
(2) Alaska business address;
(3) Alaska business license number;
(4) branch office addresses;
(5) names of branch office managers;
(6) former Alaska business addresses;
(7) corporate or parent company name and address;
(8) affiliated companies and addresses;
(9) proposed or actual geographical area of service;
(10) names and addresses of all company or corporate officers or partners;
(11) names and addresses of all persons owning more than 20 percent financial interest in agency;
(12) state of incorporation;
(13) name of registered agent;
(14) three business or credit references for the agency;
(15) name of the qualified agent as defined in 13 AAC 60.900; and
(16) qualified agent's title, residence and mailing address, home and business telephone numbers and business address if it is different from the agency address.
(b) The following items must also accompany the application:
(1) a copy of the agency bond or proof of insurance;
(2) a description of the agency guard training program;
(3) a non-refundable application fee of $200;
(4) a copy of the agency's valid business license issued under AS 43.70.
(c) The president and qualified agent of the company must sign and notarize the application.
(d) The qualified agent must meet the qualifications of and submit an application for security guard licensing.
History: Eff. 5/29/77, Register 62; am 12/21/2002, Register 164
Authority: AS 18.65.410
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006