Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
In this chapter
(1) "client" means the person who owns or is responsible for the care of an animal;
(2) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(3) "patient" means the animal or animals under the care of a veterinarian;
(4) "division" means the division of occupational licensing in the department;
(5) "board" means the Board of Veterinary Examiners established under AS 08.98.010 .
History: Eff. 4/10/88, Register 106; am 5/9/98, Register 146; am 1/1/2000, Register 152
Authority: AS 08.98.050
Editor's note: As of Register 171 (October 2004), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS 44.62.125 (b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Community and Economic Development to the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development made by ch. 47, SLA 2004 and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of community and economic development.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006