Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
An applicant for a business license shall submit the business license fee specified in 12 AAC 12.010 and a completed application on a form provided by the department. To be complete, a business license application must include
(1) the business name;
(2) the line of business to be conducted;
(3) the names of the persons engaging in the business;
(4) the mailing address and physical address of the principal place of business;
(5) information regarding other licenses or permits, if applicable;
(6) a statement as to whether the business will sell tobacco products as a retailer and the physical address of each outlet or location where tobacco products will be sold;
(7) the name of the natural person completing the application on behalf of the business and that person's title or position in the business; and
(8) specification whether the applicant seeks an annual initial license, a biennial initial license, renewal for an annual license period, or renewal for a biennial license period.
History: Eff. 11/4/98, Register 148; am 6/27/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 08.01.050
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006