Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) The following fees are established for social workers:
(1) application fee for initial license, $50;
(2) clinical social worker license fee for all or part of the initial biennial license period, $410;
(3) master social worker license fee for all or part of the initial biennial license period, $410;
(4) baccalaureate social worker license fee for all or part of the initial biennial license period, $410;
(5) biennial clinical social worker license renewal fee, $410;
(6) biennial master social worker license renewal fee, $410;
(7) biennial baccalaureate social worker license renewal fee, $410;
(8) temporary license fee, $50.
(b) Notwithstanding 12 AAC 02.020 and 12 AAC 02.030, the initial license renewal fee for a clinical social worker, master social worker, or baccalaureate social worker in (a)(5) - (7) of this section will not be prorated, except as provided in 12 AAC 02.030(a) (1).
(c) The following fees are established for submission of social worker continuing education courses for approval under 12 AAC 18.220:
(1) initial continuing education course submittal fee, $50;
(2) continuing education course resubmittal fee, $25.
History: Eff. 5/4/90, Register 114; am 5/28/93, Register 126; am 4/20/96, Register 138; am 4/11/98, Register 146; am 5/5/99, Register 150; am 10/28/2000, Register 156; am 8/12/2001, Register 159; am 6/13/2002, Register 162
Authority: AS 08.01.065
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006