Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(1) "alteration" has the meaning given in AS 46.17.900 ;
(2) "appurtenant works" has the meaning given in AS 46.17.900 ;
(3) "Class I dam" means a dam assigned a Class I (high) hazard potential classification under 11 AAC 93.157;
(4) "Class II dam" means a dam assigned a Class II (significant) hazard potential classification under 11 AAC 93.157;
(5) "dam" has the meaning given in AS 46.17.900 ;
(6) "department" means the Department of Natural Resources;
(7) "enlargement" has the meaning given in AS 46.17.900 ;
(8) "modification" means an enlargement or alteration;
(9) "owner" has the meaning given in AS 46.17.900 ;
(10) "record drawings" means plan, profile, and cross-section drawings that show the final configuration of a dam as constructed, including
(A) lines, grades, elevations, and size;
(B) types of material used for construction;
(C) reservoir area; and
(D) details of all appurtenant works, including spillways, outlet pipes, monitoring devices, and other equipment;
(11) "repair" has the meaning given in AS 46.17.900 ; "repair" does not include routine maintenance;
(12) "routine maintenance" means any work performed on a dam that
(A) is generally of a housekeeping nature; and
(B) does not affect or have the potential to affect the safety of the dam;
History: Eff. 8/16/89, Register 111; am 10/2/2004, Register 171
Authority: AS 46.17.010
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006