Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) An owner that is required under 11 AAC 93.167, 11 AAC 93.171, or 11 AAC 93.173 to prepare or provide an operation and maintenance manual must describe in that manual, in detail, how a dam will be operated, inspected and maintained, including
(1) a physical description of the dam;
(2) any operating limitations on the dam;
(3) critical design criteria;
(4) a schedule and procedures for routine safety inspections, monitoring, and maintenance of the dam;
(5) detailed instructions and maintenance procedures for operating valves, gates, or other equipment;
(6) maintenance procedures, calibration information, and instructions for instrumentation and for monitoring and alarm systems;
(7) site-specific visual inspection checklists; and
(8) other information requested by the department to provide sufficient detail regarding dam operation, inspection, and maintenance for the protection of life and property.
History: Eff. 10/2/2004, Register 171
Authority: AS 46.17.010
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006