Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) The owner of a dam that was constructed before May 31, 1987 shall submit to the department a complete application, on a form provided by the department, for a certificate of approval to operate the dam under 11 AAC 93.173(a) (3), along with the applicable fee under 11 AAC 05.010(a) (8)(l).
(b) An application for a certificate of approval under this section must include
(2) an operation and maintenance manual prepared in accordance with 11 AAC 93.197;
(3) for Class I and Class II dams, an emergency action plan in accordance with 11 AAC 93.164; and
(4) a current periodic safety inspection report in accordance with 11 AAC 93.159.
(c) The department will approve the application and issue a certificate of approval to operate the dam under 11 AAC 93.173(a) (3) if the department
(1) determines that record drawings of the dam contain sufficient detail to document the configuration of the dam as constructed;
(2) determines that the operation and maintenance manual is appropriate for the size and type of the dam, and for the hazard potential classification assigned to the dam under 11 AAC 93.157;
(3) for Class I and Class II dams, approves the emergency action plan under 11 AAC 93.164; and
(4) approves the current periodic safety inspection report under 11 AAC 93.159.
History: Eff. 8/16/89, Register 111; am 10/2/2004, Register 171
Authority: AS 38.05.035
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006