Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) Eligible applicants may submit request for grants authorized by AS 41.21.864 by letter to the director, including the information required by 11 AAC 15.020 for the trail project proposed, the date the project is to begin and an estimated completion date, and accompanied by
(1) an assessment of the environmental impact of the project and an explanation of how any outstanding rights or interests, referred to in (6) of this subsection, are to be dealt with to assure that the outdoor recreation interests and the environment will not be adversely affected significantly;
(2) a topographic map or an aerial photograph at a scale no smaller than one inch to the mile showing the trail proposed;
(3) a legal description of the right-of-way to be acquired or developed;
(4) when the applicant holds less than fee title, copies of leases, easements, special use permits, or other appropriate documents;
(5) a list of all outstanding rights or interests held by others in the property to be developed;
(6) for acquisition projects, indicate compliance with P.L. 91-646.
(b) Within 30 days after receipt of an application, the director will notify the applicant of
(1) receipt of the application;
(2) any additional documentation required.
History: Eff. 3/12/76, Register 57
Authority: AS 41.21.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006