Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
Applicants eligible under AS 41.21.864 may establish qualification for grants under this program by adopting a comprehensive trail plan that includes
(1) evidence of the applicant's legal authority to participate in the grant program and to operate and maintain recreation facilities;
(2) a summary of all trails needed during the coming five-year period, a forecast of all funding needs, and a ranking of projects described in the order of the applicant's priorities;
(3) a five-year schedule of trail acquisition, development, and maintenance, which reflects priorities based on need and considers the extent of funding available under other federal, state, and local aid programs and donations of rights-of-way, easements, and volunteer labor;
(4) evidence of citizen input in the preparation of the applicant's comprehensive trail plan;
(6) evidence of approval of this plan by the state clearinghouse in the office of the governor; and,
(7) for each trail for which a grant is being sought
(A) name and termini of trail;
(B) purpose of the trail and type of use it will receive by season;
(C) estimated cost for acquisition of land or rights-of-way over land, development of the trail and related facilities such as signs, bridges, and shelters, and maintenance of the trail and trail-related facilities.
History: Eff. 3/12/76, Register 57
Authority: AS 41.21.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006