Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) A license to operate an assisted living home will state
(1) whether it is a probationary or standard license;
(2) the effective date of the license;
(3) the name of the licensee;
(4) the location and mailing address of the home to which the license applies;
(5) the number of residents the home is licensed to serve;
(6) the expiration date of the license;
(7) the special conditions, waivers, or variances that have been approved by the department; and
(8) the department's address and phone number.
(b) An assisted living home shall post the license in the home or otherwise make it readily accessible to residents, prospective residents, or resident representatives, service providers, staff, and the public.
History: Eff. 7/1/95, Register 134; am 4/6/2002, Register 162; am 6/24/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 47.33.410
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006